Red transfer design waterproof pvc wall panels / 25 cm * 8 mm
Name: Red transfer design waterproof pvc wall panels / 25 cm * 8 mm
Size: 25cm * 8mm
Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the
copy of BL.
2) 100% L/C at sight
Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each
package with 10 pcs
1) Printing: This pvc ceiling adopts printing as surface treatment. The whole
surface of the plastic ceilings is brightened by roll forming
2) Hot stamping: The color design will be transferred to the panel, it can make any
design if you want.
3) Laminated: With durable on the surface, so it is the most
1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable.
2. It is impenetrable by insects and termites, and won't rot or
3. Resistance to weather/ special chemicals, waterproof/washable.
4. The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any
5. Easy to be cut, drilled, nailed and riveted. DIY is all right.
6. Quick maintenance and no need of painting.
7. The simple and fast installation can save a lot of time and
|Product name||Red transfer design waterproof pvc wall panels / 25 cm * 8 mm|
|Product Introduction||PVC waterproof wall panels is an ideal alternative to traditional
Our PVC panels can be used inside shower cubicles or in open wet
rooms and easily slot together to form a waterproof surface without
the need for grout.
|Material||PVC resin and Calcium carbonate|
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ
Other size could be customized
|Packing details||1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package|
2. 10 PCS per Carton
As interior decoration materials, pvc wall panels have many
advantages, waterproof, fireproof, sound proof, easy to install and
clean. this material can match any other decoration materials, it
is an ideal decoration material espacial for wall and ceiling.
1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.
2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal
3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden
brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be
used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a
4.5mm*15mm screw into it.
4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels
must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the
groove of ceiling panel.
6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first
7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not
carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with
a carpet knife.
9) Close the corners with cornice
10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.